FabRiders works to improve the effectiveness and impact of social change efforts. We have helped advocates and activists in all parts of the globe utilise technologies as part of long-term strategies, on a range of issues including: the empowerment of marginalised communities, defending the right to freedom of expression, and improving governmental transparency and accountability. Specifically we:
- help advocates strengthen and empower communities by developing campaign strategies that utilise technologies.
- help organisations improve impact of their long-term strategies through the use of technology tactics.
- advise funders and resource providers on how to develop and support technology capacity building programmes.
- provide technology practitioners with healthy and strong networks where they can exchange knowledge and expertise.
We also improve the effectiveness of short-term projects that support long-term goals through …
- development and facilitation of retreats, events and meetings, specialising in a productive participatory format that maximises collaboration, peer sharing and solidarity building.
- design and implementation of sound project plans
- creation of learning materials and resources that engage and inform stakeholders and partners.
- implementation of research projects that capture and distil knowledge.
Want to learn more? Get in touch.