During the hangout we talked about:
- What is Human Centred Design and why should you care.
- The importance of prototyping and iteration in campaign design.
- Examples of how this approach has helped a campaign to reduce police violence against sex workers and a charity build an effective campaign to address homelessness.
And here’s the video of the hangout on YouTube.
We also talked about the workshop that is happening on May 4th in London
- This is a participatory workshop, You will get hands on experience to integrating Human Centred Design methodologies into your social change work.
- You’ll also get a chance to build solidarity with other participants and learn from their work and their perspectives on yours.
- We’re in a great location: Better Bankside, London.
- It’s only 125 GBP! There are HCD workshops (not for social change) that go upwards of a thousand pounds,
- PLUS YOU GET TO SPEND TIME WITH US – WE’D LOVE TO SEE YOU!